When the old galvanized iron pipes are removed and high quality copper pipes are placed, you will enjoy:
- Increased water pressure
- Clean, clear water
- Happy Tenants
- Being able to use more than one shower at a time.
- High quality plumbing
- No more leaky pipes
- Secure piping system that last forever
- No scalding in the shower when someone turns on a faucet.
- Get faster hot water
- Positive selling point for your property
- Great peace of mind
We use only the finest American-made pipe and fitting.
- Type L or K copper tubing
- Shut off valves and angle stops are made of brass or stainless steel
- Supply lines are stainless steel braided
- Lead free solder
- Water soluble flux for soldering.